After I read a Huff Post article on the rising tensions in Ukraine I browsed through the comments that readers had left.
I wish I could take credit for the following but I can’t. And I can’t even credit the author properly as when I tried to post my brief response, “Bravo!” I received an unexpected message (appropriately in a red border):
“There was a problem posting your comment. (Host comment deleted).”
And here I thought it was just me. Now I don’t even feel that important – not that I ever did.
Much has been said about what Obama should do to hurt the Russian economy. To me the plan is simple:
1) Ban the use of coal.
2) Mandate that Russia goes on Obamacare.
3) Don’t allow any drilling on Russian public land.
4) Have the EPA pass rulings on Russian business.
5) Re-define the full time Russian work week to 30 hrs.
6) Raise the Russian minimum wage.
7) Mandate overtime pay for gov’t employees.
8) Demand the Russian Government pay Welfare benefits to un-qualified Citizens and Illegal immigrants.
I could go on but I guarantee these measures would bring the Russian economy to its knees; it has been working in the U. S. since 2009.
Enough said. And my condolences to my fellow deletee on “The Huffington Post.”